By Marvin Onabajo,Jose Silva-Martinez
This ebook describes numerous recommendations to handle variation-related layout demanding situations for analog blocks in mixed-signal systems-on-chip. The tools provided are effects from fresh learn works concerning receiver front-end circuits, baseband filter out linearization, and knowledge conversion. those circuit-level options are defined, with their relationships to rising system-level calibration techniques, to song the performances of analog circuits with electronic assistance or regulate. insurance additionally incorporates a technique to make the most of on-chip temperature sensors to degree the sign strength and linearity features of analog/RF circuits, as verified by way of attempt chip measurements.
- Describes various variation-tolerant analog circuit layout examples, together with from RF front-ends, high-performance ADCs and baseband filters;
- Includes integrated trying out thoughts, associated with present business trends;
- Balances digitally-assisted functionality tuning with analog functionality tuning and mismatch aid approaches;
- Describes theoretical ideas in addition to experimental effects for try chips designed with variation-aware techniques.
Read Online or Download Analog Circuit Design for Process Variation-Resilient Systems-on-a-Chip PDF
Best systems architecture books
Electronic layout: An Embedded structures technique utilizing VHDL presents a origin in electronic layout for college students in laptop engineering, electric engineering and desktop technology classes. It takes an up to date and smooth strategy of offering electronic good judgment layout as an job in a bigger structures layout context.
Modern day tasks require software program and structures engineers to interact in knowing architectures of enormous and intricate software-intensive structures. to this point, the 2 have used their very own instruments and techniques to house related concerns by way of the necessities, layout, trying out, upkeep, and evolution of those architectures.
For graduate and undergraduate classes in machine technological know-how, desktop engineering, and electric engineering Fundamentals of Processor and machine DesignComputer association and Architecture is a accomplished assurance of the total box of laptop layout up-to-date with the latest study and concepts in laptop constitution and serve as.
This ebook accurately formulates and simplifies the presentation of guide point Parallelism (ILP) compilation innovations. It uniquely deals constant and uniform descriptions of the code adjustments concerned. as a result of ubiquitous nature of ILP in nearly each processor outfitted at the present time, from common goal CPUs to application-specific and embedded processors, this e-book turns out to be useful to the scholar, the practitioner and likewise the researcher of complex compilation thoughts.
- Multicore Systems On-Chip: Practical Software/Hardware Design: 7 (Atlantis Ambient and Pervasive Intelligence)
- Server Architectures: Multiprocessors, Clusters, Parallel Systems, Web Servers, Storage Solutions
- Citrix® XenDesktop® 7 Cookbook (Quick Answers to Common Problems)
- Foundations of Hardware IP Protection
Extra info for Analog Circuit Design for Process Variation-Resilient Systems-on-a-Chip
Analog Circuit Design for Process Variation-Resilient Systems-on-a-Chip by Marvin Onabajo,Jose Silva-Martinez